This creamy avocado sauce with hints of cilantro and lime is the perfect sauce to have on hand for tacos, nachos, quesadillas, salads, veggie burgers, and much more.
Ingredients For Avocado Sauce Recipe
This avocado cream sauce can be made with just 7 main ingredients and a high-speed blender or food processor, it is super easy to make.
- Avocado - make sure to use ripe avocados, this will allow for easier blending and the best flavor and creamy texture.
- Cilantro - fresh cilantro, stems can be used too.
- Limes - use the juice from limes to make fresh juice.
- Water - some extra liquid will help blend this into a smooth creamy avocado sauce.
- Seasonings - garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
See the recipe card for quantities.
We love using this fresh cilantro avocado sauce on vegan nachos. Check out our plant-based cooking course to learn how to make the best vegan nacho cheese.
Cilantro Avocado Crema Recipe
- 300 grams avocado about 2
- 25 grams lime juice fresh
- 35 grams chopped cilantro
- 10 grams salt
- 1 grams pepper
- 3 grams garlic powder
- 2 grams onion powder
- 35 grams water
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more salt to taste and adjust the water depending if you want a thicker or thinner sauce.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge. This sauce can even be frozen for later.